- 1.From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- 2.Tap the Add buttonin the top left-hand corner.
- 3.Select WidgetCat, choose from the different widget styles, then tap Add Widget.
- 4.Tap Done.
This problem often occurs in newly installed apps.
Restart your phone, then open WidgetCat APP and Wait 30–60 seconds.
Sometimes all you need to do to update the information display on a widget is to tap on it and open the app. When the app opens, its content will refresh, which should refresh the widget too. After tapping on the widget and opening the corresponding app, return to the Home screen to see if the issue persists.
WidgetCat need your location to update its content like weather, sunrise and sunset. You can change these permissions in Settings.
Tap iPhone Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services -> WidgetCat
There’s an option to allow access to your location While Using the App or Widgets. If Allow Location Access isn’t set to While Using the App or Widgets or Always, the widget may not be able to load content.
Some widgets like weather requires a network request, you should allowed WidgetCat to use network data.
Tap iPhone Settings -> Cellular -> WidgetCat -> select WLAN & Cellular Data
Restarting your Phone can fix minor software problems it might be experiencing, especially if the corresponding app to the widget that’s not working has crashed
Removing a widget and setting it up like new can give it a fresh start, similar to deleting and reinstalling an app. Press and hold on the widget you’d like to remove. Tap Remove Widget -> Remove when the menu appears.
Tap the plus (+) button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. Use the search bar to find the widget you just removed to add it back to the Home screen.
- 1.Restore requires a network request, you should allowed WidgetCat to use network data.
- 2.If you often switch between Apple IDs in different regions, this problem is easy to occur. When restoring the purchase of an app with an Apple ID, you must ensure that the app is also downloaded through that ID. For example If you download the WidgetCat with ID A, you can't restore it through ID B.
- 3.Delete WidgetCat and redownload it, then resume the purchase with the Apple ID you are now signed in.